Q. What are your hours?
A. Frankford Public Library hours are:
- Mon – Thur: 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Fri: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Sat: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Sun: Closed
Q. How long can I borrow…?
A. Loan periods for our materials are as follows:
- Books 21 days
- DVDs 7 days
- CDs 21 days
- Audio Books 21 days
- Playaways 21 days
- All loan periods may be shortened for heavy demand items.
Q. How many times can I renew my items?
A. Library materials may be renewed for an additional three weeks unless a hold has been placed by another user.
Q. How much are the fines?
A. Fines for all materials except DVDs and videos are 10 cents a day for each day items are overdue.
Fines for DVDs are $1.00 a day for each day items are late.
Fees for damaged or lost items will be charged to the card on which they were checked out.
When library fees exceed $5.00, the account is blocked until the fees are paid below $5.00.
Q. What services do you offer and what are the fees?
A. We offer a variety of services. Please check with us for answers for your specific needs.
- Faxes are $1.00 per page.
- Black & white photocopies are 20 cents per page.
- Color photocopies are 50 cents.
- Black & white prints from public access computers costs 20 cents per page.
- Color prints from computers are 25 cents per page.
Wireless printing is available through Printeron app
Q. Do you accept credit cards?
A. Yes, we accept Visa and Mastercard.
Q. What programs do you offer?
A. We offer the following age appropriate programs:
Q. What holidays are you closed?
A. We are closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve