Curbside Pickup Procedure
Now open inside for computer use and book pickup!
Curbside Pickup will begin Monday, June 15.
Frankford Public Library: Curbside Service – Pickups
Curbside Pickup will be available Monday-Thursday 10:30 am-4:30 pm, Friday 10:30 am-1:30 pm
- Place “holds” online (http://www.lib.de.us) or call 302-732-9351
- Receive an email/text/call confirmation when your “holds” are available. Schedule time to pick up holds. (https://delawarelibraries.libcal.com/reserve/frankfordcurbsidepickup or 302-732-9351)
- Drive to the Frankford Public Library (8 Main St.)
- Park in main library parking lot.
- Call library to let us know you are here (302-732-9351)
- Library staff will bring your items to your car.
Frankford Public Library: Returns
Bookdrop is available Sunday-Saturday all day.
- All returns can be placed in the Bookdrop.
- All returns will be held for 72 hours before being checked in.
Frankford Library will be Fine Free until 2021.