We are an independent, community -oriented library that offers a wealth of services and classes to meet the needs of our diverse population:
- Adult Literacy and ELL classes–Literacy DE and with support from FACES grant
- Open Lab–computer assistance
- Recent Reads and Book Discussions and YA Gotta Read This!
- Couponing for Normal People
- Job Fairs, computer classes, financial literacy seminars
- Community and cultural events, programs, and movies
- Book Talk Upcoming book discussions:
Monday Nite Lites for June: "The Nightingale" by Kristen Hannah on Mon. June 5th @6-8pm
3rd Thursday Book Club for June: "Rebecca" by Daphne du Maurier on Thurs. June 15th from 1-3pm
- Recent Reads Read a good book lately? Want to share it with others?